Friday, August 04, 2006

New page design

Let me know what you think of the new look. There is still some minor tweaking to be done and some things to be added. Feel free to leave your thoughts about the new look.

In the coming days, I will be putting up a new poll. This time, you will be voting for the Hottest UCONN Women's basketball player on the 2006-2007 roster. If anyone has any pictures of Jacquie Fernandes and Meghan Gardler please email me the pics.

Also, I will be doing a 64 person bracket on who is the hottest female celebrity. The winner will be crowned Miss Random Thoughts 2007. The bracket will be randomly drawn and put together and voted upon by you. There will be the round of 64, 32, 16, 8, 4, 2 and eventually Miss Random Thoughts 2007.

Posted by beisbolct @ 11:48 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I like the new look. I do have a suggestion (you knew I would)! Why not include hottest guy category? The first one would have to be Hottest bald head!!! Can't wait to vote!! Keep on blogging :)

Lucie

Posted by Blogger Lucie @ 12:05 PM #
 

Nicely done, Ian! BTW...Lucie thinks like me. What about it? One for the girls?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:10 PM #
 

I guess in fairness to the females who read my blog, I suppose I could do a similar bracket. Checkback in 2009 for the voting. just kidding. I appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming.

Posted by Blogger beisbolct @ 12:14 PM #
 
<< Home